One of the great things about my program (and there are many) is that there is a lot of visual stuff going on both in and out of class. We've already been given our first assignment where we have to make a 60 second film on the theme of "Life Imitates Art" or vice versa. The video has already been shot and tomorrow I learn how to edit and such. If all goes well I should be able to at least post a silent cut by the end of the week.
But there are plenty of videos already on YouTube that we've been watching in class. Such as this gem:
And here are some more......
On this next one, listen to the lyrics. Even Lil Kim would blush.
The next ad is for a fridge that can open by tapping it with your elbow. Supposedly.
Finally, the reason why live advertisements weren't used much after the early 50's.
Dust, an Elysian Tale: You speak to me. Please stop.
-
I don't tend to take much stock in things I hear from talking rabbits, and
haven't been able or interested to follow the plot of a tale told in
Japstrio...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment