Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Funemployment

I've been hearing that term a lot lately, now that I am back in Michigan. Call me a pessimist if you must, but the glossiness fades very quickly no matter how big your fake grin is when uttering the word. However, there are some advantages that are worth exploring as I wait for callbacks from the job hunt:


  • I got to update my half.com inventory with book that I've been meaning to get rid of for years.
  • I ran all the way from Dearborn Heights to Dearborn and back again Friday morning. Yes, my mom lives 2 blocks from the border, but I ran all the way to Outer Drive and back so that was a mile or so.
  • I got to read semi-recreationally this afternoon (though it was continue a book from one of my classes this semester)
  • I get to post stuff to my blog again. Aren't you lucky?

    I don't expect to hear anything about the Oberlin job until next week. Let's see what happens until then, shall we?

  • No comments: